Ohio Psychiatric Services is excited to announce that we are now offering Telepsychiatry visits, a more convenient appointment option, which allows our patients to have a visit with their medical provider from the comfort of their home or office. Our TeleHealth platform allows our patients to have a secure two-way video visit with their provider using a home computer or using an App from a phone.
To schedule a TeleHealth visit please contact our office.
TeleHealth Steps for patients:
Ensure you are enabled for our Patient Portal and know your username and password when your appointment is booked. Access the Patient Portal https://patientportal.advancedmd.com/account/logon?lk=143075
- The first step is to call and schedule it with your provider. For many people today, telemedicine is a convenient and effective way to see their healthcare provider.
- Before beginning your TeleHealth, make sure that you: Have an active Patient Portal account, with username and password
- Set aside a secure, private location
- “Arrive early” by logging in to your Patient Portal. If you can’t access the Portal, you can also begin your appointment through the reminder link sent to your email.
- Click “Join TeleHealth” in your patient dashboard (or email reminder).
- Fill out any patient questionnaire, and provide requested personal information.
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleHealth. If your computer does not have a webcam (most do), you will need to attach one.
- Click “Start TeleHealth” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your provider will begin the face-to-face TeleHealth, and disconnect when the visit ends.